The math is simple, if we have 100 families or teams that raise on average $10,000, we will have the $1 million needed to jump start the gene therapy project on Schwanommas. Then, other investors, labs, or companies will jump in and fund it since we reduced the initial investment risk.
How you can raise funds on social media?
It is great when you celebrate any milestones to leverage your Facebook network to donate to help NF2 BioSolutions continue the search for a cure.
It is your birthday?!
It is easy to fundraise, just click on https://www.facebook.com/fund/NF2BioSolutions/
Find items to auction and create an auction on Facebook
Create your own campaign with your own goals in your own country’s currency. The donations will go directly to NBS. Here is a real example. Contact Gil at email@example.com to create your donation page, with your personal text, photo, and local currency.
You will have a special link like “https//donorbox.org/YOURNAME” that you can share anywhere, on your LinkedIn, by email, or on other social media.
With Amazon Smile : Tell your friends and family to shop on amazon smile and 0.5% of what they buy will go to NF2 BioSolutions. Here is how it works:
- Set NF2 BioSolutions as the nonprofit organization that you want to support when you shop on Amazon. Go here for the instructions on how to do it.
- For convenience, set the Amazon Smile app shortcut on your phone home screen. Go here for the instructions on how to do it.
- Now shop and Amazon will give 0.5% of anything you buy to NF2 BioSolutions.
- IMPORTANT: you must start your shopping from the Amazon smile page for your purchases to be applied towards donations.
People’s Fundraising (UK Only)
Fundraising is vital so we can continue our research and give hope to those affected by NF2 and their families.
Our fundraising platform has loads of different ways you can fundraise, check it out today! If you cant find what you are looking for or need help setting up then drop us a message or email.
Superbowl is coming ??? See how to raise money during the Superbowl with the superbowl square game. Click here
What are the fees for each fundraising platform?
* We have marked in green the most recommended platforms as they are the ones with less fees.