There are various different ways you can fundraise for us.
- Peoples Fundraising platform
- Create a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday or add a fundraiser to your post (select NF2 BIOSOLUTIONS UK in both instances)
- Create a fundraiser on another platform (eg justgiving) and transfer the money raised into our account
- Sign up to EasyFundraising or AmazonSmile, both these will donate a %age to us at NO extra cost to yourself.
Create your fundraiser/event etc here:
You can create:
- Individual fundraiser
- Team Fundraiser
- In Memory Page
Step 1 Select which way you want to fundraise
Step 2 Login or Register your details
Step 3 Customise your page and add your story
Step 4 Add our NF2 Research campaign
Step 5 Share your link to your network (you can create/accept payments via QR codes too!)
Need a fundraising kit? Print off what you need here:
* We can provide printable flyers and a banner if you need
Facebook Fundraisers are really easy to create and cost you nothing and all fees are paid.
Create a post and select “Add to your post” then “Raise Money”, select NF2 BIOSOLUTIONS UK in the search space.
OR go to your profile page and select “Fundraiser”, add your story and customise to suit you.
You will be invited to create a birthday fundraiser a couple of weeks or so prior to your birthday.
On another platform
Create a fundraiser on another platform of your choice, add your story and when the fundraiser is complete, download the amount to your own account and then either:
* Direct transfer to our bank account (we will give you details)
* Use the Peoples fundraising platform and to create a donation
EasyFundraising or Amazon Smile
Every time you shop online these will donate a %age of your purchase to us at NO cost to you.
Sign up to EasyFundraising here: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/nf2biosolutionsuk/
Sign up to AmazonSmile here: (you will need to select NF2 BIOSOLUTIONS UK as your chosen charity
If you have any questions about fundraising, setting fundraisers up or fundraising resources then please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
This blog has been created as a way to share stories, ideas, positivity and even sprinkle in some science. Everyone is welcome here and warmly encouraged to join us in contributing to our community through this blog. If you would like to add anything (anything at all!) then please contact myself, Grace Gregory, at email@example.com and we can pop it up on our blog. Watch this space and please join in helping us all connect and share with one another!