A warm welcome to our page!
NF2 BioSolutions UK & Europe is a registered charity in England & Wales. Registered charity number 1189618
My name is Clare Goddard and NF2BioSolutions (NBS) have given me the privilege of heading up the UK arm of this incredible patient led organisation. I’m involved because my family have NF2, you can read more about them here.
In the UK we are very much a part of the global NF2BioSolutions organisation with the President of NBS (Dr Nicole Henwood) and Vice President (Gil Atlan) as our trustees.
We are honoured to have the support and great knowledge of Prof Gareth Evans on our medical advisory board as well as being a trustee.
UK Team and Trustees
- Clare Goddard – CEO
- Joanne Ward – COO
- Kim Whitlock – Ambassador
- Josh Whitlock – Tech Support
- Kerry Davies – Ambassador
- Diana Alexandre – Ambassador
- Hannah Simpson – Ambassador
- Ebony Jade Barber – Ambassador for Wales
- Nicole Miller – Ambassador
- Dr Nicole Henwood – President NBS
- Gil Atlan – Vice President NBS
- Professor Gareth Evans – Geneticist specialising in NF2
- Deian Owen – NBS Global Treasurer
- Clare Goddard Lead & Chair NBS UK
Follow us on
We are here to increase awareness of NF2, connect patients for support, offer hope to patients and families and ultimately fundraise to advance gene therapy for NF2. We would love for you to get involved, there are many ways to help, so please do get in touch to find out more. Email Clare
Here’s how you can support us