If you wish to send us a cheque/donation by post
please send to our registered address at:
Deian Owen, NF2 BioSolutions UK & Europe,
1 Spilman Street, Carmarthen, Wales SA31 1LE
NEW FUNDRAISING CHALLENGES FOR 2023
This year we have decided to do 2 fundraising challenges that will last the whole year, so you can choose what to do and when to do it.
Challenge 1 – Cake and Coffee Morning(s)
Print our poster, advertise your coffee/Cake morning, and raise funds for us!
You can do this whenever you like, you can do more than one, it’s up to you.
Our posters are A4 printable, if you would like a personalized poster with a QR donate code on please let us know and we can send you one.
Hold a coffee/cake morning at work; for your friends; family or neighbours; street …. the possibilities are endless – you decide.
…. And don’t forget please, we want to see your pictures!
Printable posters can be found here: Cake Sale Poster!
Challenge 2 – 5K Anyway!
That’s right, we are doing a 5 K challenge ….. Walk, jog, run, cycle, scoot, swim, kayak or whatever you want, print your poster, create your fundraiser on Peoples fundraising, advertise your 5K and raise funds for YOUR 5K
No fees to take part! so all your donations & funds come straight to us for our research.
Get others to take part with you and raise funds as a group.
You choose the day & choose the way you want to complete
…. And don’t forget please we want to see your pictures!
Our posters are A4 printable, if you would like a personalized poster with a QR donate code on please let us know and we can send you one.The 5K Poster is available to print here: 5K Poster.
Past Fundraising Events
Here are what some of our supporters have been up to previously to fundraise on behalf of our charity.
- Our Youth Ambassador Olivia ran 5K every other day in February raising £1,502
- Our inaugral Charity evening in March 2022 raised nearly £5000 through a meal, raffle, tombola and auction
- Online Auction raised £175
- Charlotte and Andy ran the Ultra Marathon in April 2022 raised just over £1,040
- Kerry’s Grimbsy Wolf Run raised £924
- Jo and Oscar’s plant and cookie sale in May 2022 raised £408
- Cathy and Sam’s coffee and craft morning raised £1,660
- Simon and June’s 5K Walk raised £443
- Pete completed his Machu Picchu trek in honour of his son, Oscar, raising £7,500 (read his blog for more information and pictures)
- Annie from the TCG Golf Club walked during lockdown raising £3,892
- Clare ran the virtual London Marathon raising £1,530
- Jo celebrated a big birthday raising £1,800
- Bronze Duke of Edinburgh volunteer Dylan held various events throughout 2021 raising nearly £10000 through a Walk for NF2 event, plant sale and running a mini marathon.
- A Zumbathon was held in July 2021 in Nuneaton raising money for 3 fabulous charities including £1,000 for NF2 Biosolutions UK & Europe
- Erewash Valley Golf Club hosted a golf day in September 2021 and raised £1,900
- A Virtual Balloon race raised £320
- Andy White and his friend Mike did a Coast to Coast walk in September 2021 followed by a fundraising gig in Liverpool raising a staggering £13000
- May 2021 saw numerous people partake in our #22challenge for NF2 Awareness month, we had swimmers, kayakers, cyclists, walkers, Circuit breakers and much more!
- Raffle of a donated Dyson V11 vacuum cleaner raised £500
- Nicks Holkham Triathlon raised £5391
- Lisa Higham completed the Oxford Half marathon raising £601.87
- Thornbury Golf Club ladies captain Annie Griffin raised £944
- Matt Taylor & continued support from CMB football club
- Add Christmas 2022 Hamper raffle £250
- John MacCormack and 3 other friends completed a Coast to Coast Cycle – March/April 2023 £ 5877
- Our very own Clare ran all 26 miles of the TCS London marathon – April 2023 £2909
- Lisa did 20k steps a day in May for NF awareness month £250
- Geoff & Jills did a bucket list daredevil Wing Walk – July 2023 £4150
- Oscar did a seaside 5K challenge for NF2 Awareness Day – May 2023 £ 1608
- Nicks Trialthlon has so far raised £ 2400 with more to come in September