Where: Holiday Inn Nottm/Derby J25 M1
Date: Saturday 5th March 2022
Tickets available from: www.jumblebee.co.uk/nf2biouk
NF2 BioSolutions UK are holding a charity fundraising evening to further funds to their research project at the University of Manchester with the Geoffrey Jefferson Brain Research Centre
- Complimentary arrival drinks served from 7pm onwards while our magician wows you with his magic tricks!
- A 2 course meal & cakes will follow before we hold a raffle, auction and quiz games.
- A bottle tombola and merchandise table will be available throughout the evening.
- Then dance the night away at our disco.
Dress code: Smart
Carriages from 23.45
Only 70 tickets available.
Email email@example.com if you need more info
Machu Picchu Trek
Peter Ward and his colleague Andrew Seabridge take on Dream Challenges’ The Inca Trail Trek in May 2022
Discovering the world-famous Inca Trail on a mind-blowing trek to Machu Picchu.
“This adventure gives a once-in-a-lifetime chance to immerse ourselves in the fascinating history of the Incas, and explore the ruins of their sacred sites, nestled in stunning South American scenery.
Our trek takes us deep into the misty mountains of Peru, alongside rivers in vast valleys and up through forests, bursting with an incredible range of flora. We’ll tackle an awesome diversity of terrains, from high desert plateau to tropical Andean rainforest.
Covering a phenomenal 43km, our climbs will push us to the peak and reward us with panoramas across lush green valleys and sprawling citadels.”
Peters Wife, Jo, and his son, Oscar aged 10 both have NF2 and Peter is raising funds to advance our research at Manchester University.
#22challenge for NF Awareness Month
May is NF Awareness month and 22nd May is NF2 Awareness Day, we will again be running our very successful #22challenge where you can fundraise YOUR WAY for May. Go little, Go Easy or Go Big, its entirely up to you, Challenges for the whole family to tale part in whether it’s a bake sale, coffee morning or something more extravagant like a zumbathon or epic swim, take part however you like. 22 miles, 22 cakes, 2.2 miles for 22 days!
Past Fundraising Events
Here are what some of our supporters have been up to previously to fundraise on behalf of our charity.
- Annie from the TCG Golf Club walked during lockdown raising £3,892
- Clare ran the virtual London Marathon raising £1,530
- Jo celebrated a big birthday raising £1,800
- Bronze Duke of Edinburgh volunteer Dylan held various events throughout 2021 raising nearly £10000 through a Walk for NF2 event, plant sale and running a mini marathon.
- A Zumbathon was held in July 2021 in Nuneaton raising money for 3 fabulous charities including £1,000 for NF2 Biosolutions UK & Europe
- Erewash Valley Golf Club hosted a golf day in September 2021 and raised £1,900
- A Virtual Balloon race raised £320
- Andy White and his friend Mike did a Coast to Coast walk in September 2021 followed by a fundraising gig in Liverpool raising a staggering £13000
- May 2021 saw numerous people partake in our #22challenge for NF2 Awareness month, we had swimmers, kayakers, cyclists, walkers, Circuit breakers and much more!
- Raffle of a donated Dyson V11 vacuum cleaner raised £500