- Educate yourself by reading this page, about gene therapy, about the research initiatives that we are supporting . Education is the key to better care.
- Sign up for our mailing list to get updates on progress.
3. Contact us to learn more about ways you can contribute or just to say hi. We need volunteers, please visit our local ambassadors page and become or support one in your region.
4. Sign up for the NF2 registry to help advance research and show the world that the NF2 community won’t be ignored – there is power in numbers!
5. Consider volunteering your time and/or donating to our general fund or start your own campaign in honor of an NF2 patient.
6. Write to your congressman and ask them to support the Department of Defense’s Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program for Neurofibromatosis. Ask for continuation and expansion of the program and its budget.