For researchers and labs: OPEN NF2
Project Open NF2 will define a new accelerated model for increasing “real-time”collaborative research to empower discovery of improved treatments for children diagnosed with NF2 across a data driven clinical trial and basic research ecosystem.
You, as a researcher, need access to NF2 Tissues, Cell lines or Data for your research? Please fill your request here
- In collaboration with Children Brain Tumor Network (CBTN) and NF2 BioSolutions, we aim at developing a centralized community supporting the world’s existing and new NF2 data in platforms that bring together people and resources including, foundation’s, patients, researchers and clinicians within translational research to accelerate discovery.
- Increase human, financial, and scientific resources on behalf of NF2
- Reduce duplication of efforts with limited models and resources
- Empower near real-time translation of discovery for clinical impact
- Increase pharmaceutical engagement in DIPG research
- Increase commercial engagement of research
- Generate new genomic and molecular NF2 multimodal data types for primary analysis
- Centralize all current international genomic NF2 data for secondary analysis
- Integrate the new NF2 data for primary analysis with the centralized current NF2 data to analyze for discovery
- Standardize the NF2 datasets for analysis across non NF2 genomic and clinical data sets
- Create mechanisms to sustain the ongoing centralization, reuse, and integration of international genomic data from research and clinical trials
- Recruit existing and NF2 scientists, bioinformaticians, data scientists, clinicians, researchers and new talent from the other fields to analyze the NF2 genomic data