A warm welcome to our page!
My name is Clare Goddard and NF2BioSolutions (NBS) have given me the privilege of heading up the UK arm of this incredible patient led organisation. I’m involved because my family have NF2, you can read more about them here.
In the UK we are very much a part of the global NF2BioSolutions organisation with the President of NBS (Dr Nicole Henwood) and Vice President (Gil Atlan) as our trustees.
We are honoured to have the support and great knowledge of Prof Gareth Evans on our medical advisory board as well as being a trustee.
UK Set Up
- Clare Goddard – NBS UK Chair & Ambassador
- Deian Owen – NBS Global Treasurer, NBS Board member & NBS UK trustee
- Ebony-Jade Barber – Ambassador for Wales & The Midlands
- Lindsay Hoey – Ambassador for the Republic of Ireland
- Deborah O’Neill – Ambassador for Scotland
We are here to increase awareness of NF2, connect patients for support, offer hope to patients and families and ultimately fundraise to advance gene therapy for NF2. We would love for you to get involved, there are many ways to help, so please do get in touch to find out more. Email Clare
You can donate to NF2 BioSolutions UK & ROI here.