From your desktop :
- In your browser go to https://fb.com/fund/NF2BioSolutions/ then sign into your facebook account if needed.
- Click on “raise money” button
- Search/select “NF2 BioSolutions”
- Put you goal money, end date, add a title of your fundraiser, for example your birthday , pick a photo etc…
- All set!
Or from your mobile phone:
Step 1: In your facebook phone App. Click on the “menu” button. The menu on the left should pop up. Search for “Fundraisers”. If the button “Fundraiser” is not listed, click “See More” and search for it again.
Step 2: In the following menu, click the blue button “SELECT NONPROFIT”. It should open a menu, with several suggestions for nonprofit organisations. Some of your friends may have already done donations, for these listed organisatons.
Step 3: Search for “NF2 BioSolutions” as you can see in the screenshot on the left and click on it. It may be necessary to write the word completely out.
Step 4: Now you can create your personal text, which is included in your public birthday fundraiser. There is a description already set, but you should add your own text to make it more personal and explain why this cause is important to you. When you’re finished, click the button “CREATE”. Your birthday fundraiser should’ve been created now.
Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4
Some important notes:
- Invite your friends to the fundraiser. It is necessary to draw attention to it. You will automatically be taken to this step after you have created your fundraiser. But you can also find it via the button “Fundraiser”, as you can see in the first picture (Step 1).
- If you change the cover picture, your fundraiser will become more personal. You can change it as you can see in the fourth step (There is a button “change photo” in the default picture from NBS).
- Also in the fourth step, you can enter a personal text for the reason of your fundraiser. What motivated you to create it? Why is the fundraiser important to you?
- Post updates regularly. This will show the fundraiser at the top of your profile. Just comment on your donation campaign. For example, you could leave a comment in your fundraiser which shows a new post from NBS.